Health and Safety
The health and safety of our students, coaches and patrons is our greatest concern at Peachtree Gym. We have enhanced cleaning and sanitizing measures, here are a few protocols and changes students and parents can anticipate at the start of the session:
- Students are not required to wear mask, but are more than welcome to.
- All classes and lessons will be utilizing a carpool pick-up. Only Pre-Gym classes will be dismissed to the gymnastics waiting area.
- One parent/guardian per student allowed in the building for drop-off (and for Pre-Gym 18m - 3yr class)
- To decrease the number of people entering and exiting at the same time, we have staggered start times with a smaller class schedule and reduced number of students per class.
- Participants will be washing their hands before the start of class and sanitizing their hands throughout the class.