Peachtree Gym Members,
We’re happy to announce we will reopen on Thursday, June 18
for workouts in the cardio/weight room, adjacent designated rooms & track. The Gym will be open for MEMBERS and TRAINERS ONLY.
For now and until further notice, Peachtree Gym will be open:
- Monday-Friday, 7AM-1PM, Closed for Cleaning 1-2, Reopen 2PM-6PM
- Saturday, 8AM-2PM
- Sunday, CLOSED
To reflect state and CDC guidelines, we are implementing new procedures and protocols.
- If you’re not feeling well, DO NOT COME TO THE GYM.
- Temperature checks will be conducted.
- Please bring your own mask or face covering. Masks or face coverings must be worn when entering and exiting the building. Masks may be removed while working out.
- Hand sanitizers and antibacterial wipes will be available throughout the Gym.
- Guidelines encourage high risk individuals to stay at home at this time.
- Enhanced daily cleaning and sanitizing of our workout spaces and restrooms. The Gym will be closed each weekday from 1-2 PM for cleaning.
- To stop the spread of germs, we ask that you to wipe down ALL equipment before and after use.
- All members will be required to practice physical distancing while inside the gym. This could affect the availability of the cardio/weight equipment as well as affect the size of group fitness classes when they resume.
- Room occupancy will be limited to allow for physical distancing.
We Thank You!
- Locker rooms/showers, group exercise studios, and basketball courts will be closed until further notice. Availability to access the workout rooms and track will be on a first come, first serve basis.
We appreciate your continued support as we begin to re-open the Gym on a limited basis. We know that this activity may still pose potential risks to some of our members, and we ask that you carefully evaluate your personal situation in determining whether coming back is appropriate for you.
What to expect when I arrive?
Do I need to reserve a time to workout at the Gym?
- Park in the front or side parking lot. Every member will be required to check-in and enter & exit only through the front doors of the gym.
- Wear your mask upon entering the building.
- A temperature check will be required. If your temperature reading is 100.4 degrees or higher, you will not be permitted to enter.
- You’ll be required to check in at the front desk kiosk. When you check in, your membership will be re-activated.
- You’ll be required to sign an updated waiver and release related to COVID 19.
What Should I Bring?
- You do not need to reserve a time to workout at this time.
- Members will be admitted on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Group exercise classes may require reservations when they resume.
- Come to the Gym dressed for your workout. Locker rooms/showers are closed until further notice.
- Because the capacity of the Gym has been reduced to adhere to safety guidelines, you may have to wait to enter the Gym if we are at capacity when you arrive. Please be patient and know that these protocols have been put in place for your safety and to accommodate as many members as possible each day.
Which Areas Are Closed?
- Please bring a mask or face covering, workout towel and water bottle. Water fountains will be open but we recommend bringing your own water bottle.
- Members will be required to wear a mask entering and exiting the building. Masks can be removed while working out.
What Areas are Available?
- Men’s and Women’s Locker Rooms/Showers are closed.
- The Basketball Courts are closed except for supervised youth camps.
- Group Exercise Studios and the adjacent hallway are closed. NO equipment should be used in this area.
What Group Classes are Available?
- Cardio/Weight Workout Rooms and the track on the 4th floor.
- Social Distancing must be followed in all workout areas & on the track.
- ONLY restrooms on the 4th floor may be used by Gym members.
- Virtual Group Fitness Classes are available at least through June. Register here to participate in a variety of classes.
- When we announce the resumption of Group Fitness classes, capacity may be limited for social distancing. Advance reservations may be required for group classes.